Welcome to the website of St. Philip the Apostle, Finchley Church End, a parish of the Archdiocese of Westminster, in North London.
A Catholic parish was established in Church End in 1919. A church at the present location was first opened in 1933, and extended to its present size in 1960.
Our parishioners have roots in every continent of the world, and we seek to celebrate the diversity that exists in our community.
There is a contrast between our two main Sunday Masses. The 10.00 a.m. Mass is a more traditional liturgy, accompanied by choir and organ. The 12 noon Mass encourages participation by Primary School age children and their families, and tends to be a more lively liturgy.
The pastoral and social life of the community is supported by a number of different organisations in the parish. We also have strong links with other churches in the district.