The Church of the Annunciation was solemnly opened in October 1929. Since it's opening the Church grounds have gone through many changes. Visit the 'Our History' section of this website to find out more.
Today the Parish grounds are home to the Church, the Presbytery and a 2-storey Parish Centre. For more information regarding the Parish Centre, including an overview of the available facilities and how to make a hire booking, please visit the 'Parish Centre' section of this website.
The parish is part of Barnet Deanery which includes the parishes in the London Borough of Barnet. The other parishes are Barnet, Cricklewood, Edgware, Finchley Church End, Finchley East, Finchley North, Golders Green, Grahame Pk, Hendon, Hendon West, Mill Hill, New Barnet and Whetstone.